BeasieHell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intro Thread

+16
ponipampering
fawnroux
oktokuiten
PAN1CPAWZZ X3
marmarstinkz
Xx_6U4rD14N_4N631_xX
BitingBitch
claire
trixie
-xX.GuMMY.GuTTZZ.Xx-
Alicesqueaks
wretchedhiddenthing
Kenzie
btrash
connie
Vomitdistrict
20 posters

Go down

Intro Thread Empty Intro Thread

Post by Vomitdistrict Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:44 pm

HELLO WEAKLINGS..

Welcome to the BeasieHell forums.. Introduce yourself here! Any links for where we can follow you, info about yourself, your favourite album, least favourite album, how often you pee, anything you feel worthy of including in an introduction!

Just remember to respect the rules and don't be an asshole to other users and ESPECIALLY Not to janitors fuckinghamer

Last edited by btrash on Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sticky)
Vomitdistrict
Vomitdistrict

https://vomitdistrict.neocities.org

btrash, wretchedhiddenthing and fawnroux like this post

Back to top Go down

Intro Thread Empty Re: Intro Thread

Post by connie Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:48 pm

hello... im connie... you can find me around the internet if you know where to look... see you all around the forum soon...
connie
connie
Admin

wretchedhiddenthing and BitingBitch like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by btrash Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:52 pm

Hi! My name is bea, I am the forum administrator, and I am a cat, and 11 years old! My favorite hobbies are, the websites, google, playing video games, and my favorite album is Nine Inch Nales, With teeth! I'm excited to get to know you all on the brand new forums! Yippee! cheers cheers cheers  tongue

By the way... You can find me on twitter at https://twitter.com/trashwithab Wink

Last edited by btrash on Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
btrash
btrash
Admin

https://www.beazone.net

wretchedhiddenthing, PAN1CPAWZZ X3 and BitingBitch like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzie Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:02 pm

Hi!!! I'm Kenzie, and I'm a moderator here!! I'm a skunk, and I'm 7 years old! My favorite hobbies are cartoons, videogames, old weird stuff, and yugioh!!! My favorite album isssss Nirvana, In Utero! I hope we all have a fun time here on the darknet forums!!!!
Kenzie
Kenzie

https://www.twitch.tv/lil_miss_mackenzie

wretchedhiddenthing, PAN1CPAWZZ X3, BitingBitch and fawnroux like this post

Back to top Go down

Intro Thread Empty Hello this is Wretched

Post by wretchedhiddenthing Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:16 pm

What a Face What a Face  hi im wretched and im lurking and im stalking and if you see me do something on here that you think is fucking stupid its because i am. i have no idea how to use this forum so look forwards to more of my nonsense posts What a Face What a Face

EDIT: oh there's supposed to be more info here under your intro post um um

my favorite album is probably still Visions of Bodies Being Burned i dont have a least favorite album because almost every thing washes over me in a haze and i piss a slightly more than average amount because i drink a lot of water. it all goes in the terlet though, sorry Sad

most note worthy fact about me is that i was on the "No Cavi-Tree" at my pediatric dentists for thirteen consecutive years. watching my name getting removed from the canopy of the Tree was the most gut wrenching thing i have ever experienced and kickstarted the Downward Spiral that led me to being here on this forum

Last edited by wretchedhiddenthing on Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
wretchedhiddenthing
wretchedhiddenthing

Kenzie and BitingBitch like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicesqueaks Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:17 pm

Its me! Alice da possum, I jump and scream and draw! Ah cha cha!
idk whats my fave album, maybe a Thunderdome entry. epic squee!! xd
Alicesqueaks
Alicesqueaks

Kenzie, wretchedhiddenthing, lisafreak420 and BitingBitch like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzie Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:27 pm

Kenzie wrote:Hi!!! I'm Kenzie, and I'm a moderator here!! I'm a skunk, and I'm 7 years old! My favorite hobbies are cartoons, videogames, old weird stuff, and yugioh!!! My favorite album isssss Nirvana, In Utero! I hope we all have a fun time here on the darknet forums!!!!

oh I forgot the other bits! I pee *allllll* the time because I'm a girl and i like drinking stuff and also im on a medication that makes me pee xtra often. My least favorite album is Journey's hit single "Don't Stop Believin'", and you can find me at these places!

https://lil-kenzie.tumblr.com/
https://twitter.com/Lil_Sis_Kenzie
https://ko-fi.com/kenzie_higgs
Kenzie
Kenzie

wretchedhiddenthing and BitingBitch like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Vomitdistrict Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:42 pm

I'm Liz!

Most people know me as Vdy, Vomit, or Vomitdistrict

All of my stuff is located https://vomitdistrict.neocities.org right at that link!

Talk to me about music anytime. Or girls! Just know if you offer me a beer I only drink rolling rock.
Vomitdistrict
Vomitdistrict

https://vomitdistrict.neocities.org

wretchedhiddenthing, BitingBitch and ponipampering like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by -xX.GuMMY.GuTTZZ.Xx- Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:58 pm

Im Chel. Chelly. Chelly V. Whatever etc and so on

Im 22 but actually 12 and sometimes 7 but that doesnt matter cuz im EVIL and i DRAW sometimes.

oh also i do web stuff sometimes. check it out. its old tho

favorite albums are secret. hahaha.

idk what else 2 say here ooga booga booga
-xX.GuMMY.GuTTZZ.Xx-
-xX.GuMMY.GuTTZZ.Xx-

https://smotheredhope.neocities.org

btrash, Kenzie, wretchedhiddenthing and BitingBitch like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by trixie Sat Jul 01, 2023 12:41 am

hiiii hehe im trixie im 7!!! (almost 8 ) but i read a lot of books and my favorite album is by dinosaur jr
i pee less often than average but more pee. I draw cool stuff like my avatar. n i make music on my computer. AND i like coca cola. my fursona is a scaredy cat. oh and liz is my big sister so be nice to me or ill tell her to BAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!  >:3
trixie
trixie

btrash, Kenzie, wretchedhiddenthing, -xX.GuMMY.GuTTZZ.Xx- and BitingBitch like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by claire Sat Jul 01, 2023 4:31 am

hi im claire i am a rodent
m,y favorit vaguely album-shaped music is the nintendogs soundtrack ndd idnt think i have a least favorite .and my pee habits are regular
unless ure a cute girl in which case looking at u makes me pee alot
forums are the BEST i am vry vry excited 2 be here and u cn b o~so~sure i will be Posting and Interacting up there with all the greats
thankyou all . bless
claire
claire

Kenzie, wretchedhiddenthing, -xX.GuMMY.GuTTZZ.Xx- and BitingBitch like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BitingBitch Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:24 am

Haiiii my Name is Bandit. If ur not puppypilled you can call me Elinoir though
My fave albumz is totes MCR!! I Don't piss, cause undies are Expensive :<
I play disagea and rougelties!!

I draw!! Hit me up 4 art trades @Theymightbedog

I am [Your age +/-- 1DependingOnWhetherICanBeatUUp]
BitingBitch
BitingBitch

btrash, Kenzie, wretchedhiddenthing, -xX.GuMMY.GuTTZZ.Xx- and lenore like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Xx_6U4rD14N_4N631_xX Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:31 am

Hihi my name is Ash some of u know me most of u dont! im a puppy who's usually 16 but not always. hobbies are music mainly, w a splash of (mostly) older games. my favorite album is Jesu's self titled album! i also pee a respectful amount nothing special. nothing to plug bc im a reclusive person often, all my stuff is locked up but i dont mind being approached here bc its a safe space
Xx_6U4rD14N_4N631_xX
Xx_6U4rD14N_4N631_xX

Back to top Go down

Post by marmarstinkz Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:42 am

helo im marmar from scool i only know a few ppl here i like homestar and duck tales and ice cram and cookies and unicorns and ice cream and my friends and the beach and the lake and the river and the trees and my kitten backpack and my pigtailss and pink and purple and blue and rainbow and the sun and rain and chocholat ice cream and the moon and the clowds and bluey and bingo and roger and stella and racoon socks and dansing like helpy in fnaf and cookies and my friends and gapabepitn and one time i saw a turtle on a rock and one time i saw a train and it wuz sooo cool also one time my friend showed me a movie and i liked it but i dont rember what its caled but i work at a theeter so i will ask them also im 7 and 5 and 4 and 3 and 2 and 13 and i like the rainbow unicorn ones and the lion ones
marmarstinkz
marmarstinkz

btrash, wretchedhiddenthing, trixie and BitingBitch like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PAN1CPAWZZ X3 Sat Jul 01, 2023 12:01 pm

HEWWOO!! Nya, I'm Octavia and I'm a 14 y/o aspiring kitty artist of multiple formats (Musicz + drawing n stuffs),,, also an avid media whore with a special interest in audio slop and visual shit. My favorite albums are a toss up between The Fragile by Nine Inch Nails, Ohms by Deftones, Machina by Smashing Pumpkins and The Amalgamut by filter,,,,,favorite movies include Donnie Darko, Alien, Gummo and Persona,,,pls don't bully me i will probably piss and cry abt it

Find me on-
twitt: @PAN1CPAW
tumblr: PAN1CPAW

i use tha same username for everything oops... bounce
PAN1CPAWZZ X3
PAN1CPAWZZ X3

Back to top Go down

Post by oktokuiten Sat Jul 01, 2023 5:25 pm

hi im okto!

1. Any links for where we can follow you:
u can find me pretty much everywhere under oktokuiten

2. info about yourself:
im an autistic tranny neet nerd, artist, gamer, very into retro games n electronics, turning 9 in a couple days, very lonely after spending almost a decade alone in my room so im lookin for someone to call sis n sneak into bed with at night

3. your favourite album:
i cant ever pick favourites but id say "plastic beach" by gorillaz n "the throne of the third heaven of the nations millenium general assembly" by le loup are pretty good (i can listen to any genre of music tho from hip hop (both old school and new, american, british, cenral and eastern european, mumble rap, alternative and even internet rap) rock (classic, hard, alternative, rock n roll, indie, progressive, punk) metal (black, doom, death, power or syphonic) also electronic music (EDM (electropop, disco, techno, IDM, eurodance, trance, house, drum and bass, breakbeat, happy hardcore, dubstep) ambient, drone, noise) as well as classical music (from medieval to contemporary, baroque, romantic, renaissance and postmodern) folk (bluegrass, country, celtic, central and eastern european, nordic, however not so much african (northern, sub-saharan or southern) asian (eastern, southern or western) south american, australian or canadian) and pop (dance, bubblegum, synth, indie, hyperpop or shlager))

4. least favourite album:
ur mom

5. how often you pee:
not often enough

6. anything you feel worthy of including in an introduction:
play demons souls (2009) :-)
oktokuiten
oktokuiten

btrash, wretchedhiddenthing and BitingBitch like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by fawnroux Sat Jul 01, 2023 8:08 pm

HOWDY! I'm Fawn, MG, Poppy, or Valerie! If I'm elsewhere online, I am under the same username. More often than not I'm spending more time out in the world now that my world includes a thriving local scene full of troons that I can happily call my peers. If you're at a seattle rave and you see some goth bitch with a snapback that says "PERVERT" on the front, thats my calling card!

I'm either 26, 14, 7, or if you're skilled enough you can tell me what my age is.

AJJ's Knife Man is the most important album ever. Good Luck Everybody is so tragically mid it makes me sad if I think about it too hard.

I'll pee if you keep giving me too many Monster Mango Locos....

I'm a roguelike tranny, and my attention span for games is limited to one at a time. Current focus is Brutal Orchestra, previous and possible returning focus was Caves of Qud.
fawnroux
fawnroux

btrash, wretchedhiddenthing, trixie and BitingBitch like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ponipampering Sun Jul 02, 2023 9:42 am

hi i'm dant i stare at the ceiling a lot um sometimes draaw but mostly quuiet my aa key is broken and trixie is my sistr and liz is my mom don't be mean to them please
i'm aa girl yay i only listn to drum n bass
ponipampering
ponipampering

https://dawnatdusk.neocities.org/

btrash, Vomitdistrict, wretchedhiddenthing, trixie and BitingBitch like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lenore Sun Jul 02, 2023 1:03 pm

the name's lenore...
nightmare princess cartoon freak lenore graverly
i lurk in the dark shadows of the digital world

if you're chill, friend me up forum fiends...
see you on the net...
lenore
lenore

btrash, Vomitdistrict, Kenzie, wretchedhiddenthing, claire and BitingBitch like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:29 pm

hiii m maere. m a anxiety ridden, ocd struck idiot broad. my true personality is very chaotic and hyperactive but i dont usually share that side of me as much because i ended up pissing off too many people but im going to take a cahnce and be more honest with myself

after years of struggle and debate within myself ive come to the realization that im more than likely a regressed and repressed transfemme if not a transwoman held back by some pretty gay inferiority complex and aforementioned anxiety. i present myself as she/her or they them in these spaaces mostly. if you call me one of the girls i might vige you an internet cookie or hoagie

i like cave story, wind waker randomizers and coop games with people who make me feel like im not wasting away in bed due to my own itnernal fears so you can get a hoagie for doing that as well Smile hope to see you all on the digital side

Back to top Go down

Post by girlmeat5557 Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:18 pm

hey whats up!!! my name is ratchel but all my friends call me ratty. I like streaming, and writing stories, and I make a talk show !!!

what else... uh... im seeing a new psychiatrist! I grow sunflowers in my garden. I have a pet bunny named toby, i LIKE yelling at cops and and i collect plushies and dress them up and stuff!!!

Intro Thread Intro-10

. ~ * Quick Facts * ~ .
species: ferret
SCP class: Tiamat
favorite colour: RED
favorite band: Nirvana
favorite song: Penelope Scott - Lotta True Crime
favorite show: raturday night
favorite game: OMORI
favorite serial killer: I'll never tell ;)

CURRENT PLUSHIE COUNT: 51 (last updated 7/2/2023)

Intro Thread Yayyyy11

ask me about my book also !!!
girlmeat5557
girlmeat5557

https://girlmeat.neocities.org/

btrash, wretchedhiddenthing, claire, BitingBitch, lenore, fawnroux and ponipampering like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:19 pm

girlmeat5557 wrote:hey whats up!!! my name is ratchel but all my friends call me ratty. I like streaming, and writing stories, and I make a talk show !!!

what else... uh... im seeing a new psychiatrist! I grow sunflowers in my garden. I have a pet bunny named toby, i LIKE yelling at cops and and i collect plushies and dress them up and stuff!!!

Intro Thread Intro-10

. ~ * Quick Facts * ~ .
species: ferret
SCP class: Tiamat
favorite colour: RED
favorite band: Nirvana
favorite song: Penelope Scott - Lotta True Crime
favorite show: raturday night
favorite game: OMORI
favorite serial killer: I'll never tell Wink

CURRENT PLUSHIE COUNT: 51 (last updated 7/2/2023)

Intro Thread Yayyyy11

ask me about my book also !!!

!!! ratchel is here?!?! holy smok!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzie Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:41 pm

maere wrote:!!! ratchel is here?!?! holy smok!

yeah, we get allll the cool girls here...
Kenzie
Kenzie

girlmeat5557 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lisafreak420 Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:48 pm

hii i'm lisa,,,,,,,, ummm i am here now, this is a good thing...... i would hope .............aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh also

I love horror games, shitty horror games, wasting time ummm,,,  taking place.... listing to cool music on the radio and also cassette tapes,,, free jazz ... i can't read,,, hard bop,,,, mingus   monk   ...
i like dancing in my room,,, when i'm in the pit you should try harder too knock me down because sometimes i think people are trying to stop the show, and like why am i getting shoved into the band, i will not stand for this behavior,,, i will mosh. can't stop my dance.

also anyways

i guess i have links also to share
https://soundcloud.com/lisafreak420 (place of broken dreams) i have some good rips here

ummm

https://twitter.com/re_personIknew
twitter scares the shit out of me,,, however i use it all day too look at furries ahhhhhh

ohh yeah i also break files and make abstract art and play bass and whatever has a string on it and also the computer

umm i guess thats it ,,, my handle is also a really good jazz album by bill evans,,, re: person i knew
lisafreak420
lisafreak420

http://spiralmountain.co.uk/

btrash, wretchedhiddenthing, BitingBitch and oktokuiten like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeggings Enjoyer Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:53 pm

Heyoo

My name is Lillibelle! I'm a non-binary transfemme genderqueer femboy Malewife (She/He/her) I like Art n Design, and Music a lot so I tend to fuck around with multimedia in general. I wanna get a lot better with it all n get into printmaking, music and product design too!

I think too many things are cool so it's hard to talk about it all but I like to look Layout designs on album covers for fun, and Draw, experiment with stuff in DAWS n never save it, and Dance around the apartment like a lil goblinnnnnn while my wife's not sleeping (And when she's Awake! and not Looking! >:3)
Jeggings Enjoyer
Jeggings Enjoyer

wretchedhiddenthing, oktokuiten and ponipampering like this post

Back to top Go down