BeasieHell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLUSHIE THREAD!!!

+2
oktokuiten
girlmeat5557
6 posters

Go down

PLUSHIE THREAD!!! Empty PLUSHIE THREAD!!!

Post by girlmeat5557 Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:54 pm

can we have a thread where we all introduce some of our favorite plushies and talk about the games we play with them? IMPORTANT: NO SEXUAL PLUSHIE CONTENT. I WILL BLOCK YOU.

PLUSHIE THREAD!!! Screen10

this is percy!! (propped up on my knee bcus his head is too heavy) . her pronouns are she/him. We like to sit in the garden together and talk, and she really likes playing dressup!! i made two outfits for her out of baby clothes (you can see the other one in my intro post) but now it feels silly when shes not wearing anything!!! she didnt look naked before but now she does >////<. also we do bible study together and she's a really good cuddler! shes almost 2 feet tall :D

right now I have 8 more plushies coming in the mail including ALL the omori plushies. I get them from mail order catalogues my moms work gets. I think my favorite thing to do is dress them up and take pictures with my digital camera, but i also sometimes talk to them when my feelings are hurting...

looking forward to seeing everyone elses favorite plushies!!! I'll post some more of mine once everyone has had a turn :)
girlmeat5557
girlmeat5557

https://girlmeat.neocities.org/

btrash, wretchedhiddenthing, claire, BitingBitch, marmarstinkz, oktokuiten and ponipampering like this post

Back to top Go down

PLUSHIE THREAD!!! Empty Re: PLUSHIE THREAD!!!

Post by oktokuiten Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:47 pm

PLUSHIE THREAD!!! 971de110
PLUSHIE THREAD!!! D05dd810

i dont have favs since that feels like picking a favourite child, n i dont really play games with em all that much, but heres the ones i sleep with n the rest of my collection :-3
i did have an idea for cataloguing them n giving them all names n also an idea to make simple stop motion animations with em, but i have yet to get around to that
oktokuiten
oktokuiten

wretchedhiddenthing, claire, marmarstinkz and girlmeat5557 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:51 pm

oktokuiten wrote:PLUSHIE THREAD!!! 971de110

i dont have favs since that feels like picking a favourite child, n i dont really play games with em all that much, but heres the ones i sleep with n the rest of my collection :-3
i did have an idea for cataloguing them n giving them all names n also an idea to make simple stop motion animations with em, but i have yet to get around to that

you have THE ANCIENT RELIC!! (the play mat of the 90s :3)

Back to top Go down

Post by girlmeat5557 Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:52 pm

oktokuiten wrote:PLUSHIE THREAD!!! 971de110

OH WOW thats awesome!!! ur bedroom looks like a cool treehouse :0 i always suggest naming ur plushies so they know what to call eachother when they go on adventures to save u from peril u cant possibly imagine!!!
girlmeat5557
girlmeat5557

claire and oktokuiten like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BitingBitch Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:16 pm

girlmeat5557 wrote:
...this is percy!! (propped up on my knee bcus his head is too heavy) . her pronouns are she/him. We like to sit in the garden together and talk, and she really likes playing dressup!! i made two outfits for her out of baby clothes (you can see the other one in my intro post) but now it feels silly when shes not wearing anything!!! she didnt look naked before but now she does >////<. also we do bible study together and she's a really good cuddler! shes almost 2 feet tall Very Happy ....

Cute little critter!!! Omg I love her little cutie shoes!! Making outfits out of baby clothes is so smart for big plushies...
I've gotta make it a mission to accessories plushies that's so freaking cute!!
BitingBitch
BitingBitch

claire likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BitingBitch Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:22 pm

PLUSHIE THREAD!!! Img_2011
This is my puppy!!! They are wearing the new collar I got with the little blues clues tag!
They're a forever puppy cause of how small they are, I like to call them teddy cause they're the one I use to cuddle all the time for bed. Funny enough they were nonbinary before I figured out thats what I was too lul...

PLUSHIE THREAD!!! Img_2012
PLUSHIE THREAD!!! Img_2010
And this is Mochi!! She's my little stress friend for drawing cause she's so freaking squeezable. I got her for my birthday and she's like the best bunny ever!!! She's even got the X badge that all the best cartoon critters have on the bottom
BitingBitch
BitingBitch

wretchedhiddenthing, claire, marmarstinkz and oktokuiten like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by girlmeat5557 Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:38 pm

as requested: bb the manic episode sockdoll. Bonus points to anyone who can guess what video game character shes supposed to be ^_^PLUSHIE THREAD!!! 20230710
girlmeat5557
girlmeat5557

wretchedhiddenthing, claire, BitingBitch and oktokuiten like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Vomitdistrict Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:07 pm

girlmeat5557 wrote:as requested: bb the manic episode sockdoll. Bonus points to anyone who can guess what video game character shes supposed to be ^_^PLUSHIE THREAD!!! 20230710

Is this Stephens character from the 'of the killer series'? I was able to recognize it from the name and dress pattern if thats the case it looks cool Cool . We used to email, I might be able to send it to him next time I send a dev update to him through my friend Marie.
Vomitdistrict
Vomitdistrict

https://vomitdistrict.neocities.org

claire likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by girlmeat5557 Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:15 pm

Vomitdistrict wrote:
girlmeat5557 wrote:as requested: bb the manic episode sockdoll. Bonus points to anyone who can guess what video game character shes supposed to be ^_^PLUSHIE THREAD!!! 20230710

Is this Stephens character from the 'of the killer series'? I was able to recognize it from the name and dress pattern if thats the case it looks cool Cool . We used to email, I might be able to send it to him next time I send a dev update to him through my friend Marie.

YEAH omg u know them ?? I've been trying to get them on RN forever!!!
girlmeat5557
girlmeat5557

claire likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Vomitdistrict Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:36 pm

I can see what I can do but he mostly prefers to stick to his own thing. Last I remember he was only occasionally working with Dclub and mostly focusing on private work. Even the exhibition that was by that place near Babycastles didnt really host him, just had a laptop running Magic Wand. Lemme message Marie and ask, but no promises lol. The most I got for my exhibition on his work was a little email. But he's a great guy.
Vomitdistrict
Vomitdistrict

https://vomitdistrict.neocities.org

claire likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by marmarstinkz Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:25 am

PLUSHIE THREAD!!! Fs0mkb11

my big bear Roger and my sweet unicorn Stella they mean the whole world 2 me i do evrything with them i feel lost without them i love love love my big bear and my sweet unicorn
marmarstinkz
marmarstinkz

wretchedhiddenthing, PAN1CPAWZZ X3, claire, BitingBitch and oktokuiten like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by girlmeat5557 Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:13 pm

does anyone care if i spam literally all of my plushies, their names, pronouns, and backstories?
girlmeat5557
girlmeat5557

wretchedhiddenthing, claire and BitingBitch like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PAN1CPAWZZ X3 Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:43 pm

girlmeat5557 wrote:does anyone care if i spam literally all of my plushies, their names, pronouns, and backstories?
pleeease do it,,
PAN1CPAWZZ X3
PAN1CPAWZZ X3

claire and BitingBitch like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oktokuiten Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:31 pm

yea do it!
oktokuiten
oktokuiten

claire likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by girlmeat5557 Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:14 pm

ok heres a scattershot

PLUSHIE THREAD!!! 20230711

blahaj and mister plantegg guard the trench next to my bed where the spiders live. i got mister plantegg at my first furry con for a cosplay, and blahaj from ikea (where i had a meetcute with an ikea boy who noticed me being a boymoder and decided to touch my breasts greentext)

PLUSHIE THREAD!!! 20230712

these are the delightful women of chainsaw man. yes i know kne of them is a boy but i didnt at the time i am not gay and i mever look at him i only look at makima and kobeni and i think thay they are girlfriends because i like power dynamics. also kobeni guards my bedside plugstrop

PLUSHIE THREAD!!! 20230713

vhis is the uh. there . eevees obviously. the one espeon is named after my Pokemon Crystal Espeom Ellie, which my dad through into a ravine. I honestly dont know the umbreon or sylvion mostly. there ellies friends and they always are coming over, which im fine with im glad she has friends

PLUSHIE THREAD!!! 20230714

heres fffffucking angel choe from sonic. He's like a brat little giy and a baby but his e-girl cred is off the charts. he's a drag streamer like ffffffinster but he fucks bitches like crazy includ9ng delle belphine and connor mcgregor. theres broccoli, and mari from cruelty squad and a sleepijg dragon neck pillow that i thought would be bigger but wasny.t

oh also the guy in top of the dragon is Doctor Secret Insifr A Strawberry. who folds out and turns into a bunny but right now is germinating in his cuckoon

PLUSHIE THREAD!!! 20230715

a very small eeevee whos ears dont sit up right. also the boue lycanroc i wrote a shoet story about which i will link here if this post gets w likes . some of my favorite fake strawberries. small ghostface cat which is the same size as my custom ratty ferret. uh. dinosaurs for littles to chew on when they come over. some possums and a porygon.. the red panda is named baby spice and he is named after a red panda who died at the toronto zoo. when that happened i cried so much cus he was just a little baby struck down with sudden massive heart failure. also i have a knoxkoff bpd bunny which u can kinda see here

PLUSHIE THREAD!!! 20230716

oh man now the party animals are here haha just kidding . you can see another possum hugging a bunny under the sleeping dragon. my custom ratty plysg is also there hehe thats me thats me ! the two metroids are named frick and frack because my mother thought they were hilarious when i unboxed them and she pointed and goes "haha! frick and frack" . obviously my gay pride squishmallow. not my favorite. i have a shark squishmqllow thats WAY COOLER. whatever. furret is cool but hes suposed to have a poseable skeleton and doesnt. the skeleton doesnt pose he just reverts back to being a straight line. teeth (the hyena) is my first love . she is a limited run discontinued aurora hyena with beans in her paws. i used to take her everywhere for my anxiety but i started to feel bad so i got her a plush steak (the red thing) and let her retire.

PLUSHIE THREAD!!! 20230717

vhis is goat stack its a stack of 3 goats
girlmeat5557
girlmeat5557

wretchedhiddenthing, BitingBitch, marmarstinkz and oktokuiten like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by girlmeat5557 Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:16 pm

that is not all of my plushies but you can see more if you guess secret passwordsd. what plushies should i get next
girlmeat5557
girlmeat5557

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:06 pm

girlmeat5557 wrote:that is not all of my plushies but you can see more if you guess secret passwordsd. what plushies should i get next

fishies!!!! you should get giant fishies :3 they are friends. this is one of minePLUSHIE THREAD!!! Screen15

Back to top Go down

Post by girlmeat5557 Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:09 pm

maere wrote:
girlmeat5557 wrote:that is not all of my plushies but you can see more if you guess secret passwordsd. what plushies should i get next

fishies!!!! you should get giant fishies :3 they are friends. this is one of minePLUSHIE THREAD!!! Screen15

i ave no fishiies you are right! except for my deux shark ! fish plush reminds me of the cousin kyle and his giant stuffed salmon body pillow

PLUSHIE THREAD!!! 61ogdh10
girlmeat5557
girlmeat5557

oktokuiten likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:24 pm

girlmeat5557 wrote:
maere wrote:

i ave no fishiies you are right! except for my deux shark !  fish plush reminds me of the cousin kyle and his giant stuffed salmon body pillow

PLUSHIE THREAD!!! 61ogdh10

:OOOO lookit him! super duper fish.....stacked in a fish! cuute!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum