BeasieHell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit Halloween Fear

5 posters

Go down

Spirit Halloween Fear Empty Spirit Halloween Fear

Post by wretchedhiddenthing Sun Jul 02, 2023 10:51 pm

i want to hear about the things that people fear

but not like realest deepest most traumatizing fears because that's not funny, I wanna hear about what I've been calling "Spirit Halloween Fears."  what i mean by that is its like, its a thing you find legitimately disconcerting or scary but you know there's not really any chance of it spooking or harming you irl, yet you find it scary any ways.

share your spirit Halloween fears here
wretchedhiddenthing
wretchedhiddenthing

Back to top Go down

Spirit Halloween Fear Empty Re: Spirit Halloween Fear

Post by Guest Sun Jul 02, 2023 10:59 pm

i guess what im afraid of is a giant space station crashing onto earth like it happened a few times in my dreams. i dont know what the significance is or if its forbearance of some sort of deja vu premonition but it do sometimes wake me up in hives

Back to top Go down

Post by wretchedhiddenthing Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:00 pm

Ill obviously share my own since im asking. Im afraid of Grimace from Macdonalds

hes kind of topical rn which is why i wanted to make this thread.
I find his shape and his sort of lack of affectation and his off color eyes like hes stoned or something really off-putting. i realize that grimace has many of the characteristics of a stoner but im not afraid of stoners just grimace

the root of it goes back to when i was small, because for some reason i had several very vivid reoccurring dreams about grimace killing me and then canibalizing my body.
im not like paralyzed with dread or anything when i see grimace but i still dont like him confused

EDIT: also i actually really dont like mascot costumes like you'd see at a ball game or at some restaurants. Yes i am aware of the irony.

Last edited by wretchedhiddenthing on Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
wretchedhiddenthing
wretchedhiddenthing

BitingBitch likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ponipampering Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:02 pm

i'm scaretd of tiny critters in my home they're not supposed to e in here like bugs or spiders or lizards or something like they don't actually scare me if they're there but if someone tells me to do something to them i would legitimatly rather die
not becuase i'm actually scaared of them or anything but myabe because i'm scared of them doing something or something happenin g but i don' tknow i am powerless against tiny critters in my home
ponipampering
ponipampering

https://dawnatdusk.neocities.org/

wretchedhiddenthing and BitingBitch like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by wretchedhiddenthing Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:06 pm

ponipampering wrote:i'm scaretd of tiny critters in my home they're not supposed to e in here like bugs or spiders or lizards or something like they don't actually scare me if they're there but if someone tells me to do something to them i would legitimatly rather die
not becuase i'm actually scaared of them or anything but myabe because i'm scared of them doing something or something happenin g but i don' tknow i am powerless against tiny critters in my home

thats real, i sometimes get mice or birds or a Really Large Wolf Spider inside of my house when i leave a door open and it makes me anxious getting rid of them. Im mainly afraid because i don't wanna accidentally crush them with my hands or have them scurry on me even though i know they're no threat.

EDIT: Also a frog one time a frog was in my house and it kept wriggling out of my hands and hopping away, that wasn't fun
wretchedhiddenthing
wretchedhiddenthing

BitingBitch and ponipampering like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by trixie Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:21 am

I used to be really afraid of mushrooms because there was one growing in my bathroom
trixie
trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by girlmeat5557 Mon Jul 03, 2023 3:28 am

crawling through vents like in a video game or die hard. i know im never gonna do it but whenever i think about it it gives me a shiver pale
girlmeat5557
girlmeat5557

https://girlmeat.neocities.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by BitingBitch Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:17 am

Airplanes actually! Growing up I believed everytime an airplane passed by overhead it was gonna drop a bomb and we'd be forced in2 the apocalypse survival. I would genuinely flinch from the sound while looking around.
I can't survive the fallout...I have thought long and hard and the answer is I have to simply find the coolest pose to decompose in...
BitingBitch
BitingBitch

wretchedhiddenthing likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BitingBitch Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:25 am

wretchedhiddenthing wrote:Ill obviously share my own since im asking. Im afraid of Grimace from Macdonalds

hes kind of topical rn which is why i wanted to make this thread.
I find his shape and his sort of lack of affectation and his off color eyes like hes stoned or something really off-putting. i realize that grimace has many of the characteristics of a stoner but im not afraid of stoners just grimace

the root of it goes back to when i was small, because for some reason i had several very vivid reoccurring dreams about grimace killing me and then canibalizing my body.
im not like paralyzed with dread or anything when i see grimace but i still dont like him confused

EDIT: also i actually really dont like mascot costumes like you'd see at a ball game or at some restaurants. Yes i am aware of the irony.

Admittedly, not a great mascot design. A lot of them tend 2 fall in2 uncanny valley actually now that you got me thinking about it. The unmoving faces probably. Except for Gritty, actually he's the only one who doesn't look like he's supposed to be endearing so it loops back around

Sounds like a B horror movie plot.
I threaten you wretched by shaking a Grimace shake in your face and calling U a wimp and by the end you're the only one 2 escape the McDonald's play place because U didn't eat his birthday food.
BitingBitch
BitingBitch

ponipampering likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ponipampering Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:46 am

wretchedhiddenthing wrote:
ponipampering wrote:i'm scaretd of tiny critters in my home they're not supposed to e in here like bugs or spiders or lizards or something like they don't actually scare me if they're there but if someone tells me to do something to them i would legitimatly rather die

thats real, i sometimes get mice or birds or a Really Large Wolf Spider inside of my house when i leave a door open and it makes me anxious getting rid of them. Im mainly afraid because i don't wanna accidentally crush them with my hands or have them scurry on me even though i know they're no threat.

EDIT: Also a frog one time a frog was in my house and it kept wriggling out of my hands and hopping away, that wasn't fun

yea you get it you grt it you et it that's exactly it it's so scary anxiety don't want to hurt them but also they're not supposed to be in my home,,,,,,, bb
frogs are cute tho bugt i sgree i wud not be able to catch one and release it back outside
ponipampering
ponipampering

https://dawnatdusk.neocities.org/

wretchedhiddenthing likes this post

Back to top Go down