BeasieHell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

furaffinity is so silly

3 posters

Go down

furaffinity is so silly Empty furaffinity is so silly

Post by ponipampering Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:16 am

as i start doing an archiving project for a disabled FA account, it's made me realize a lot how kinda bullshit the whole site is. obviously for something that started in 2005 and isn't that much different in structure from how it was back then, it works differently than most of every other kind of social media site and is an imageboard more than anything with increased social features.
that being said, the moderators and staff sure do make it feel like modern social media with how its forcing its type of "sanitation" culture onto its users. the most recent and probably hated example of this being the update to the underage policy, which now has an overarching reach to pokemon and digimon hat have a vague appearance to being underage.
this would be fine i guess because it discourages the kind of cub art that inkbunny is known for on FA with pokemon such as pichu or whatever the pre-evo of jinx is but it's not just that. things like agumon or guilmon or cubone or vulpix or even fucking eevee aren't allowed in sexual situations. and the reasoning for this isn't consistent and is purposely vague even when asked directly for support. childlike proportions, simply being small or a species that is small, artistic integrity not being taken into account, except when it is and except when it isn't. muscle definition. come on.
the internet is rotting in such a way that culture is being erased in exchange for, i suppose, a new culture that seems eerily similar to conservative thinkpieces. i am unsure how much of FA's current staff is the same from when they first started, but the trend of increasing sexual prohibition "for the sake of the kids" is a slippery slope and there may be a kind of generational divide happening in real time.

i don't know. i don't really use FA too much or even use it properly. moreso like an art dumping ground whenever there is any to post as well as a way to keep tabs on dullvivid and other various fetishes from the artists themselves. i don't even care too much about the pokemon or digimon caus i'm a sonic artist.
sharing thoughts i suppose.

Last edited by ponipampering on Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarificaation on types of situations)
ponipampering
ponipampering

https://dawnatdusk.neocities.org/

btrash and Vomitdistrict like this post

Back to top Go down

furaffinity is so silly Empty Re: furaffinity is so silly

Post by Vomitdistrict Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:40 pm

Admittedly I stopped looking at FA when they banned a good 50% of the things I like
Vomitdistrict
Vomitdistrict

https://vomitdistrict.neocities.org

ponipampering likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ponipampering Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:08 pm

must've been some really bad stuff considering that tbere's been no difference in stuff like babyfurs and things like that and the other thing, you know, fat women

but i get you. it's good for what it is, an art gallery and strip mall for commissions.
ponipampering
ponipampering

https://dawnatdusk.neocities.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by PAN1CPAWZZ X3 Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:17 pm

Fur affinity is vewwy siwwy, yes
PAN1CPAWZZ X3
PAN1CPAWZZ X3

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum