BeasieHell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How's Your Day Going? v1: The First One

+4
ponipampering
oktokuiten
girlmeat5557
Kenzie
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How's Your Day Going? v1: The First One - Page 2 Empty Re: How's Your Day Going? v1: The First One

Post by Jeggings Enjoyer Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:55 pm

Today is good! Been productive, did some things, learning some design tools in the new Inkscape 1.3!

I'm doing fine < :
Jeggings Enjoyer
Jeggings Enjoyer

Posts : 9
Join date : 2023-07-01
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

How's Your Day Going? v1: The First One - Page 2 Empty Re: How's Your Day Going? v1: The First One

Post by ponipampering Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:49 pm

it's been a very lay in bed kind of day but it's also been a very lay in bed kind of day for the past 2 months so it's okay
i have been watching a lot of old train documentaries recently though so that's been nice n also trying to draw but uh overall pretty okay day/s i love my friends
ponipampering
ponipampering

Posts : 47
Join date : 2023-07-02
Age : 3

https://dawnatdusk.neocities.org/

Back to top Go down

How's Your Day Going? v1: The First One - Page 2 Empty Re: How's Your Day Going? v1: The First One

Post by ponipampering Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:51 pm

Jeggings Enjoyer wrote:Today is good! Been productive, did some things, learning some design tools in the new Inkscape 1.3!

I'm doing fine < :

that's very interesting n i'm glad you're doing well yay

interested in what inkscape 1.3 does new compared to the previous versions, i haaven't used it in a very long time because i switched over to vectornator [which recently rebranded] but for now i use regular illustrator because my college gives a free student license n stuff but whatever
the last time i used it it didn't really run well though that might've been due to my own inexperience with vector software in general, probably might look back into it at some point ee
ponipampering
ponipampering

Posts : 47
Join date : 2023-07-02
Age : 3

https://dawnatdusk.neocities.org/

Jeggings Enjoyer likes this post

Back to top Go down

How's Your Day Going? v1: The First One - Page 2 Empty Re: How's Your Day Going? v1: The First One

Post by Jeggings Enjoyer Sun Aug 06, 2023 12:51 pm

ponipampering wrote:
Jeggings Enjoyer wrote:Today is good! Been productive, did some things, learning some design tools in the new Inkscape 1.3!

I'm doing fine < :

that's very interesting n i'm glad you're doing well yay

interested in what inkscape 1.3 does new compared to the previous versions, i haaven't used it in a very long time because i switched over to vectornator [which recently rebranded] but for now i use regular illustrator because my college gives a free student license n stuff but whatever
the last time i used it it didn't really run well though that might've been due to my own inexperience with vector software in general, probably might look back into it at some point ee

It's been so long for me too I dunno what exactly is new compared to what isn't, but I do know that 1.3 looks like it came with a buncha quality of life features. Especially with the shape builder tool for quicker boolean option kinda stuff. There's also a pattern editor now, and some other stuff I can't remember for making seamless tileable things designs.

At this point I feel like inkscapes UI and Workflow are more for people who like, design things all by hand and wanna see their stuff in real life, while so any of the online tools I see are about Graphics, especially motion graphics. So many inkscape extensions are for sending the svg data to one of many different types of Cutting Machines, it's definitely a "maker's space" or Mom that makes her own cards kinda thing.

It's been so long since I've touched AI, how's that working for you?
Jeggings Enjoyer
Jeggings Enjoyer

Posts : 9
Join date : 2023-07-01
Age : 31

ponipampering likes this post

Back to top Go down

How's Your Day Going? v1: The First One - Page 2 Empty Re: How's Your Day Going? v1: The First One

Post by ponipampering Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:33 pm

Jeggings Enjoyer wrote:
ponipampering wrote:
Jeggings Enjoyer wrote:Today is good! Been productive, did some things, learning some design tools in the new Inkscape 1.3!

I'm doing fine < :

that's very interesting n i'm glad you're doing well yay

interested in what inkscape 1.3 does new compared to the previous versions, i haaven't used it in a very long time because i switched over to vectornator [which recently rebranded] but for now i use regular illustrator because my college gives a free student license n stuff but whatever
the last time i used it it didn't really run well though that might've been due to my own inexperience with vector software in general, probably might look back into it at some point ee

It's been so long for me too I dunno what exactly is new compared to what isn't, but I do know that 1.3 looks like it came with a buncha quality of life features. Especially with the shape builder tool for quicker boolean option kinda stuff. There's also a pattern editor now, and some other stuff I can't remember for making seamless tileable things designs.

At this point I feel like inkscapes UI and Workflow are more for people who like, design things all by hand and wanna see their stuff in real life, while so any of the online tools I see are about Graphics, especially motion graphics. So many inkscape extensions are for sending the svg data to one of many different types of Cutting Machines, it's definitely a "maker's space" or Mom that makes her own cards kinda thing.

It's been so long since I've touched AI, how's that working for you?

oh yeah the shape builder tool is a staple in illustrator, it's great to see that expand to free software because of how incredible it is for making complex shapes efficiently
those specific kinds of things to make tileable designs seems really interesting because i haven't figured out how to do that very well in illustrator, if that even is a feature, so that's aalso really cool aand exciting
i wouuld say that being made for exporting for physical mediums is what a lot of what vector software is for in general tbh because the lossless quality of vector art means that packaging design, designs for businesses and large print and whatnot is infinitely scalable at least to the size of the EU since that's the max size of a pdf file
however as times change aa lot of graphic design is switching to being readable in online and digital media which is treated differently than designing for print media however many professional designers think they can blur the line seamlessly [they cannot and it looks stupid] buut all in all inkscape aand most other vector drawing software has exporting for all sorts of filetypes but it's great to see inkscaape expand to that kind of medium very diversely

illustrator is the industry standard and it makes sense why it is but man it sucks it's gotta be in a subscription service because it's great
i learn how to do new stuff every time i use it and it's just wonderful and i wish free software waaas able to catch uup to the trademark things illustrator has over other things such as symmetry tools, blend shapes and offset paths which for flat graphics [especially y2k stuff which i specialize in atm] is used extensively
it's great but i wish it wasn't connected to the aadobe placenta is what i mean
ponipampering
ponipampering

Posts : 47
Join date : 2023-07-02
Age : 3

https://dawnatdusk.neocities.org/

Jeggings Enjoyer likes this post

Back to top Go down

How's Your Day Going? v1: The First One - Page 2 Empty Re: How's Your Day Going? v1: The First One

Post by Jeggings Enjoyer Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:51 am

ponipampering wrote:
Jeggings Enjoyer wrote:
ponipampering wrote:
Jeggings Enjoyer wrote:Today is good! Been productive, did some things, learning some design tools in the new Inkscape 1.3!

I'm doing fine < :

that's very interesting n i'm glad you're doing well yay

interested in what inkscape 1.3 does new compared to the previous versions, i haaven't used it in a very long time because i switched over to vectornator [which recently rebranded] but for now i use regular illustrator because my college gives a free student license n stuff but whatever
the last time i used it it didn't really run well though that might've been due to my own inexperience with vector software in general, probably might look back into it at some point ee

It's been so long for me too I dunno what exactly is new compared to what isn't, but I do know that 1.3 looks like it came with a buncha quality of life features. Especially with the shape builder tool for quicker boolean option kinda stuff. There's also a pattern editor now, and some other stuff I can't remember for making seamless tileable things designs.

At this point I feel like inkscapes UI and Workflow are more for people who like, design things all by hand and wanna see their stuff in real life, while so any of the online tools I see are about Graphics, especially motion graphics. So many inkscape extensions are for sending the svg data to one of many different types of Cutting Machines, it's definitely a "maker's space" or Mom that makes her own cards kinda thing.

It's been so long since I've touched AI, how's that working for you?

oh yeah the shape builder tool is a staple in illustrator, it's great to see that expand to free software because of how incredible it is for making complex shapes efficiently
those specific kinds of things to make tileable designs seems really interesting because i haven't figured out how to do that very well in illustrator, if that even is a feature, so that's aalso really cool aand exciting
i wouuld say that being made for exporting for physical mediums is what a lot of what vector software is for in general tbh because the lossless quality of vector art means that packaging design, designs for businesses and large print and whatnot is infinitely scalable at least to the size of the EU since that's the max size of a pdf file
however as times change aa lot of graphic design is switching to being readable in online and digital media which is treated differently than designing for print media however many professional designers think they can blur the line seamlessly [they cannot and it looks stupid] buut all in all inkscape aand most other vector drawing software has exporting for all sorts of filetypes but it's great to see inkscaape expand to that kind of medium very diversely

illustrator is the industry standard and it makes sense why it is but man it sucks it's gotta be in a subscription service because it's great
i learn how to do new stuff every time i use it and it's just wonderful and i wish free software waaas able to catch uup to the trademark things illustrator has over other things such as symmetry tools, blend shapes and offset paths which for flat graphics [especially y2k stuff which i specialize in atm] is used extensively
it's great but i wish it wasn't connected to the aadobe placenta is what i mean

That's a pretty smart way of lookin at the industry surrounding vector stuff. Ty!

The change Adobe made from CS6 to CC infuriated everyone because even back then it was clear whatever access more people were getting still meant designers were about to start paying even more than they were every development cycle. It's honestly been excessively disheartening to see so much else go the same route.
Jeggings Enjoyer
Jeggings Enjoyer

Posts : 9
Join date : 2023-07-01
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

How's Your Day Going? v1: The First One - Page 2 Empty Re: How's Your Day Going? v1: The First One

Post by oktokuiten Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:18 am

i just stuck with cs6 n it works fine so im not planning on switching to cc
oktokuiten
oktokuiten

Posts : 78
Join date : 2023-07-01
Age : 9

Back to top Go down

How's Your Day Going? v1: The First One - Page 2 Empty Re: How's Your Day Going? v1: The First One

Post by ponipampering Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:02 pm

creative cloud sucks so much ass every time my computer boots up it turns on even when i force quit it the instaant i see it
ponipampering
ponipampering

Posts : 47
Join date : 2023-07-02
Age : 3

https://dawnatdusk.neocities.org/

oktokuiten likes this post

Back to top Go down

How's Your Day Going? v1: The First One - Page 2 Empty Re: How's Your Day Going? v1: The First One

Post by Kenzie Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:09 pm

im getting better slowly at doing things i just wish i wasnt constantly needing to do a buncha stuff while im trying to recover and fix myself, yknow?
Kenzie
Kenzie

Posts : 35
Join date : 2023-06-30
Age : 8
Location : Kenzie's Room

https://www.twitch.tv/lil_miss_mackenzie

Back to top Go down

How's Your Day Going? v1: The First One - Page 2 Empty Re: How's Your Day Going? v1: The First One

Post by oktokuiten Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:28 am

same i wish i just had like a year or so where someone takes care of everything n all i ever need to do is focus on recovery
oktokuiten
oktokuiten

Posts : 78
Join date : 2023-07-01
Age : 9

Back to top Go down

How's Your Day Going? v1: The First One - Page 2 Empty Re: How's Your Day Going? v1: The First One

Post by Kenzie Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:33 am

its okay thou, we'll power thru in the end!!! in the mean time yknow im just growing more powerful for when its time to unleash my unspeakable power!
Kenzie
Kenzie

Posts : 35
Join date : 2023-06-30
Age : 8
Location : Kenzie's Room

https://www.twitch.tv/lil_miss_mackenzie

Back to top Go down

How's Your Day Going? v1: The First One - Page 2 Empty Re: How's Your Day Going? v1: The First One

Post by oktokuiten Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:36 pm

me too, im getting so strong n when i finally feel better itll be like that scene in naruto where rock lee takes off his training weights
oktokuiten
oktokuiten

Posts : 78
Join date : 2023-07-01
Age : 9

Back to top Go down

How's Your Day Going? v1: The First One - Page 2 Empty Re: How's Your Day Going? v1: The First One

Post by ponipampering Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:36 pm

trying to look at something other than the ceiling is difficult sometimes but i'm figuring it out
ponipampering
ponipampering

Posts : 47
Join date : 2023-07-02
Age : 3

https://dawnatdusk.neocities.org/

Kenzie likes this post

Back to top Go down

How's Your Day Going? v1: The First One - Page 2 Empty Re: How's Your Day Going? v1: The First One

Post by Kenzie Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:24 pm

ponipampering wrote:trying to look at something other than the ceiling is difficult sometimes but i'm figuring it out

you got this, im sending positive energies ur way!!!! we will kill entropy yet!
Kenzie
Kenzie

Posts : 35
Join date : 2023-06-30
Age : 8
Location : Kenzie's Room

https://www.twitch.tv/lil_miss_mackenzie

ponipampering likes this post

Back to top Go down

How's Your Day Going? v1: The First One - Page 2 Empty Re: How's Your Day Going? v1: The First One

Post by ponipampering Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:38 pm

Kenzie wrote:
ponipampering wrote:trying to look at something other than the ceiling is difficult sometimes but i'm figuring it out

you got this, im sending positive energies ur way!!!! we will kill entropy yet!

thank you love you kenzie you're da b est n you're always so so right yaaayyy
ponipampering
ponipampering

Posts : 47
Join date : 2023-07-02
Age : 3

https://dawnatdusk.neocities.org/

Back to top Go down

How's Your Day Going? v1: The First One - Page 2 Empty Re: How's Your Day Going? v1: The First One

Post by Kenzie Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:03 pm

Stream at 830 be there u lil slutz
Kenzie
Kenzie

Posts : 35
Join date : 2023-06-30
Age : 8
Location : Kenzie's Room

https://www.twitch.tv/lil_miss_mackenzie

Back to top Go down

How's Your Day Going? v1: The First One - Page 2 Empty Re: How's Your Day Going? v1: The First One

Post by btrash Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:22 pm

very sick today. all ive done is lay in bed and listen to the fragile . im living the 13 year old dream
btrash
btrash
Admin

Posts : 49
Join date : 2023-06-30
Age : 12
Location : Seattle

https://www.beazone.net

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum