BeasieHell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRIXIEZ CONFESSION

5 posters

Go down

TRIXIEZ CONFESSION Empty TRIXIEZ CONFESSION

Post by trixie Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:48 pm

im sorry everybody... i have something to confess... the ultra rad girl in my avi isnt actually me... its just a cool girl I draw and wish I was...

heres a picture of the REAL me:
TRIXIEZ CONFESSION Trixie10

Im too scared of chemicals to ask sis to dye my hair... and i dont have any cool clothes like the ska overshirt I just have this gigantic fucking jacket and the bell collar I have to wear so my sister doesn't lose me when I wander off.. oh and the sneakers I made my big sis buy me as an early birthday present... (dont u think theyre cool though?? they totally look like brookes cool shoes lol...)

oh and haha maybe i should post some MORE pics in here... if youre all NICE enough to me >:3
trixie
trixie

btrash, wretchedhiddenthing, PAN1CPAWZZ X3, marmarstinkz, oktokuiten, fawnroux and ponipampering like this post

Back to top Go down

TRIXIEZ CONFESSION Empty Re: TRIXIEZ CONFESSION

Post by btrash Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:52 pm

trixie wrote:im sorry everybody... i have something to confess... the ultra rad girl in my avi isnt actually me... its just a cool girl I draw and wish I was...

Im too scared of chemicals to ask sis to dye my hair... and i dont have any cool clothes like the ska overshirt I just have this gigantic fucking jacket and the bell collar I have to wear so my sister doesn't lose me when I wander off.. oh and the sneakers I made my big sis buy me as an early birthday present... (dont u think theyre cool though?? they totally look like brookes cool shoes lol...)

oh and haha maybe i should post some MORE pics in here... if youre all NICE enough to me >:3

UR RLLY COOL TRIXIE I RLLY LIKE YOUR SNEAKERS... THEY'RE REALLY AWESOME.... black hair is good too.. i like you trixie
btrash
btrash
Admin

https://www.beazone.net

ponipampering likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ponipampering Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:02 pm

everyfbody say nice things about my sister or i'll fucking kill you is't she th fucking cuutesqt n most great n powerful look at her so pretty fluffy squishes her faace
ponipampering
ponipampering

https://dawnatdusk.neocities.org/

btrash likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PAN1CPAWZZ X3 Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:07 pm

trixie wrote:im sorry everybody... i have something to confess... the ultra rad girl in my avi isnt actually me... its just a cool girl I draw and wish I was...

DAWWWWWWWWWWW CUUTED awawawa
PAN1CPAWZZ X3
PAN1CPAWZZ X3

ponipampering likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzie Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:40 am

Trixie u look so cool!!! I love your bell and shoes, keep rockin!!!
Kenzie
Kenzie

https://www.twitch.tv/lil_miss_mackenzie

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum