BeasieHell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

look at my cool shit!!!

Go down

look at my cool shit!!! Empty look at my cool shit!!!

Post by oktokuiten Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:58 pm

i just wanna show off some of the cool stuff i have so im gonna do it here every now n then :-3 feel free to share ur stuff too!!!

for starters heres my matrix collection so far
look at my cool shit!!! Photo_17

thats all three on dvd, soundrack for the first two movies, first movie on vhs, n yes thats matrix on UMD B-)
look at my cool shit!!! Photo_16
oktokuiten
oktokuiten

wretchedhiddenthing, PAN1CPAWZZ X3, lisafreak420, BitingBitch, lenore and fawnroux like this post

Back to top Go down

look at my cool shit!!! Empty Re: look at my cool shit!!!

Post by oktokuiten Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:11 pm

got the three broken cd players i ordered n managed to fix two of em n further break the other one :-)

the sony is missing the remote n doesnt have a screen of its own so that kinda sux, but it works well now that i oiled up the lens transport screw n jiggled the whole thing around

the hitachi had issues with the screen n it turned out the ribbon cable got unglued from the little plastic plate that holds it in the socket n the wires got all bent n fucked, i tried to glue it back on but it was too fucked so i ended up cutting off the tip n sanding off the insulation off the fresh cable n then glued that back to the plate n it works :-D

weird thing about it is that the headphone output is way too loud to listen to but line out is fine, its like they swapped the volumes

anyway time to eat somethin n burn a cd B-)
look at my cool shit!!! Photo_19
oktokuiten
oktokuiten

wretchedhiddenthing and BitingBitch like this post

Back to top Go down