BeasieHell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cartoons+

+3
btrash
PAN1CPAWZZ X3
BitingBitch
7 posters

Go down

Cartoons+ Empty Cartoons+

Post by BitingBitch Sun Jul 02, 2023 9:44 pm

This is a thread for mature adult shows, real serious and cool stuff only. No baby stuff dammit
I am so serious i will shove u in2 a locker so fast your butt will burn from the whiplash!!

Okay down 2 business.

I've been watching Blue's Room Puppets!!! Shes soooo cute she's my favorite doggy in the whole entire world!!
Cartoons+ Screen11
Cartoons+ Screen10

It's soo fun i love the puppetry and also Blue is nice and plays with you it's the best. I think now that i'm 13 it's a pretty high class show for cool teens, like me a cool rad teen. Also you can find lots of episodes on youtube!!! youtube/KBIqr6rcZqE Check out this 1 where they meet her baby brother...
Anyways i would rate this show pretty highly. Maybe even a two.

What are some of your favorite cartoons!! What Channels do you guys like 2 surf on? Anything you wish they'd burn off the air?
BitingBitch
BitingBitch

wretchedhiddenthing likes this post

Back to top Go down

Cartoons+ Empty Re: Cartoons+

Post by Guest Sun Jul 02, 2023 9:56 pm

i miss ben ten!!!!!!!!!! ialso miss chowdah..... good shows. i mostly watch youtube self made stuff these days like filmcow...but this is an old one i really like and grew up wif

Back to top Go down

Post by PAN1CPAWZZ X3 Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:52 pm

Any Bluey enjoyers,,,?
PAN1CPAWZZ X3
PAN1CPAWZZ X3

btrash and BitingBitch like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by btrash Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:22 am

PAN1CPAWZZ X3 wrote:Any Bluey enjoyers,,,?

i've never watched bluey cus im put off by the art style but it sounds like its rlly good.. please blueypill me..
btrash
btrash
Admin

https://www.beazone.net

BitingBitch likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oktokuiten Mon Jul 03, 2023 3:22 am

btrash wrote:

i've never watched bluey cus im put off by the art style but it sounds like its rlly good.. please blueypill me..

bluey is the fuckin best!!! jus watch a couple episodes, im sure u will love it too!
oktokuiten
oktokuiten

Back to top Go down

Post by oktokuiten Mon Jul 03, 2023 3:29 am

ive been watchin fraggle rock for the first time since i was a little baby n mokey is the best character!
Cartoons+ Laying10

ive also been watching invader zim for the first time n i love gir!!! hes such a little critterCartoons+ Gircry10
oktokuiten
oktokuiten

Back to top Go down

Post by BitingBitch Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:09 am

oktokuiten wrote:
btrash wrote:

bluey is the fuckin best!!! jus watch a couple episodes, im sure u will love it too!

Bluey is def one of the best of recent times, I can attest 2 the fact that I forced my sis 2 watch a few episodes and she cried over it.
I think at the heart of it, it's got all the wonder and charm kids show are supposed to have without any of the awkward pausing or stilted language or dumbing down
BitingBitch
BitingBitch

wretchedhiddenthing, PAN1CPAWZZ X3, lenore, oktokuiten and ponipampering like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PAN1CPAWZZ X3 Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:53 am

btrash wrote:

its soooo cozy and cuuuute, if i ever set it up on my laptop i could probably stream it for u,,,,,,
PAN1CPAWZZ X3
PAN1CPAWZZ X3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vomitdistrict Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:00 pm

btrash wrote:

Bluey is pretty good, I used to refuse to watch it until it came on the exo.pet 24/7 stream while I was high one night and I was surprised at how like heartfelt and genuine it was. My wife and I spoke later and she ended up being a huge fan of it and showed me her favourite episodes and since then we've been working through the rest of the series little by little, even the smallest episodes have a lot of charm and it exudes a lot of wonder I felt was missing from a lot of modern cartoons for that agegroup. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven imo.
Vomitdistrict
Vomitdistrict

https://vomitdistrict.neocities.org

PAN1CPAWZZ X3, BitingBitch, fawnroux and ponipampering like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lenore Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:44 pm

BitingBitch wrote:
oktokuiten wrote:
btrash wrote:

Bluey is def one of the best of recent times, I can attest 2 the fact that I forced my sis 2 watch a few episodes and she cried over it.
its true i sobbed so hard i haven't watched it sense... its a nice show
lenore
lenore

PAN1CPAWZZ X3 and BitingBitch like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PAN1CPAWZZ X3 Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:45 pm

lenore wrote:
BitingBitch wrote:
oktokuiten wrote:
btrash wrote:

its true i sobbed so hard i haven't watched it sense... its a nice show

its too cute to handle...
PAN1CPAWZZ X3
PAN1CPAWZZ X3

Back to top Go down

Post by marmarstinkz Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:19 am

blueybleubleubleuybluey  ilovebluey  i  tbink  it  will  change  ur  life ,,it  made  me  happier  &  stronger  forever  : )  v very  thankful  4  bluey
marmarstinkz
marmarstinkz

btrash and fawnroux like this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum