BeasieHell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how

+2
claire
ponipampering
6 posters

Go down

how Empty how

Post by ponipampering Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:18 pm

how do you lik e do stuff

how do you not stare at the ceilinf forever is life not incredibly hard for everyone genuine question
ponipampering
ponipampering

https://dawnatdusk.neocities.org/

btrash likes this post

Back to top Go down

how Empty Re: how

Post by claire Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:28 pm

it helped me to just force myself 2 go on a walk every day . even if its only for like 10 minutes each day
ffor awhile my mum was sick and i had to walk the dog ,and i would come up with my own little routes around the block for him . it wasnt much ,but it still felt enough like DOING something ..it made me feel abit more satisfied with myself ,and less like i was wasting away

it is also worth noting that having a little idiot creature wandering around and sniffing little flowers on the sidewalk like its his first day on earth does tend to cultivate an awful lot of passion for just living and existing and taking in your surroundings . iv heard starting a garden helps with this too
claire
claire

wretchedhiddenthing and ponipampering like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ponipampering Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:39 pm

claire wrote:it helped me to just force myself 2 go on a walk every day . even if its only for like 10 minutes each day
ffor awhile my mum was sick and i had to walk the dog ,and i would come up with my own little routes around the block for him . it wasnt much ,but it still felt enough like DOING something ..it made me feel abit more satisfied with myself ,and less like i was wasting away

this makes a lot of sense it's like it's like how the world is just there you gotta do something with it n th eaasiest way is just forcing yourself to dooo stuuff and that works for me a lot but only for very little i can't keep doing it otherwise i die for months

claire wrote:it is also worth noting that having a little idiot creature wandering around and sniffing little flowers on the sidewalk like its his first day on earth does tend to cultivate an awful lot of passion for just living and existing and taking in your surroundings . iv heard starting a garden helps with this too
true,,, therr is a lot therr i think it's a lot of just trying to get up is the hardest part

Last edited by ponipampering on Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : markdown eorrr)
ponipampering
ponipampering

btrash and claire like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by btrash Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:47 pm

ponipampering wrote:how do you lik e do stuff

how do you not stare at the ceilinf forever is life not incredibly hard for everyone genuine question

This is such a good question. Honestly I'm still trying to figure it out. You got this tho
btrash
btrash
Admin

https://www.beazone.net

Back to top Go down

Post by PAN1CPAWZZ X3 Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:50 pm

staring at the ceilings kinda fun tho ngl
PAN1CPAWZZ X3
PAN1CPAWZZ X3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:55 pm

i have bpai (bi polar anger issues) so sometimes i'll stare at the ceiling and then think about how much time it takes out of my life and then get livid at it for a brief moment and then write about how it makes me feel in poetry

Back to top Go down

Post by oktokuiten Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:15 pm

personally ive been trying to do things i enjoy that arent browsing the internet all day, ideally something away from the computer/phone, i get really invested in stuff for a couple weeks at a time so that helps, i just do whatever im really into atm, if i really cant make myself do anything i imagine myself doin it n how fun it would be n that sometimes motivates me enough to at least get up n try doin something for a little bit
also going on daily walks or exercising in general, i started off by just going out once or twice a week n increased it over time
oktokuiten
oktokuiten

btrash and wretchedhiddenthing like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by girlmeat5557 Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:26 pm

i downloaded lex which is like. a forum for gay people that sucks. but sometimes people announce shows on there and i go to those.
girlmeat5557
girlmeat5557

https://girlmeat.neocities.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by ponipampering Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:46 pm

PAN1CPAWZZ X3 wrote:staring at the ceilings kinda fun tho ngl
usuaaaly it is but only for like 2 months and i made friends with all the popcorns in my ceiling but its boring now and makes me sad
maere wrote:i have bpai (bi polar anger issues) so sometimes i'll stare at the ceiling and then think about how much time it takes out of my life and then get livid at it for a brief moment and then write about how it makes me feel in poetry
i do this sometimes but with blogposts but they are usually very emotionally charged like you mention but there hasn't been a moment for a long time where it's been that bad or good sooooo but it's a good method, doing stuff
like like it sucks that you just end up wasting days doing nothing but what are you gonna do i guesz
oktokuiten wrote:personally ive been trying to do things i enjoy that arent browsing the internet all day, ideally something away from the computer/phone ... if i really cant make myself do anything i imagine myself doin it n how fun it would be n that sometimes motivates me enough to at least get up n try doin something for a little bit
that's reaaly th big thing i think where you gotta try n plaay tricks with your brain n gert you to do things but what if it's mean and insteaad of making you waant to do stuff it's like talking you oout of it

like i came up with a name for it kind of like whataboutism its whatelseisism or something the name doesn't realy matter it's basically juts like "what else are you gonna do" aand i end up staring at the ceiling even if the idea sounds fun Arrow Arrow Arrow

walking going up getting up and doing stuff seems like a big theme tho i shoild realy be doing tat but it's too hot also tho recent heaatwave might be going away hopefully
dont' mean to be like talking peoples' ideas or shtuff down btw just like sharing my thoughts n experiences aalso

Last edited by ponipampering on Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : caarificaion)
ponipampering
ponipampering

Back to top Go down

Post by girlmeat5557 Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:56 pm

oktokuiten wrote:, if i really cant make myself do anything i imagine myself doin it n how fun it would be n that sometimes motivates me enough to at least get up n try doin something for a little bit

that sounds super helpful :O i never thought of that
girlmeat5557
girlmeat5557

https://girlmeat.neocities.org/

oktokuiten likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oktokuiten Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:33 pm

ponipampering wrote:
that's reaaly th big thing i think where you gotta try n plaay tricks with your brain n gert you to do things but what if it's mean and insteaad of making you waant to do stuff it's like talking you oout of it

like i came up with a name for it kind of like whataboutism its whatelseisism or something the name doesn't realy matter it's basically juts like "what else are you gonna do" aand i end up staring at the ceiling even if the idea sounds fun Arrow Arrow Arrow

in cases like that i just kinda turn my brain off n think purely mechanically, like set a simple goal, first step of doing something, usually its gonna be getting up n walking somewhere, n then i focus only on the movements of my body that i need to perform in order to get there, n then when im done i repeat with the next step, important part is to take it in manageable steps n not think about the next part at all since that easily leads to getting overwhelmed by the amount of things u need to do
also writing to do lists can help, write down what u want to do n do only exactly what the list says, no room for wondering about what else ur gonna do
oktokuiten
oktokuiten

wretchedhiddenthing and claire like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ponipampering Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:58 pm

oktokuiten wrote:
ponipampering wrote:

in cases like that i just kinda turn my brain off n think purely mechanically, like set a simple goal, first step of doing something, usually its gonna be getting up n walking somewhere, n then i focus only on the movements of my body that i need to perform in order to get there, n then when im done i repeat with the next step, important part is to take it in manageable steps n not think about the next part at all since that easily leads to getting overwhelmed by the amount of things u need to do
also writing to do lists can help, write down what u want to do n do only exactly what the list says, no room for wondering about what else ur gonna do

i think you're onto something with th thinking mechanically caus it's like digestible in that waay n it's like it's like helping you with the first step which is usualy getting out of bed [very hard]
and by "what else are you gonna do" i moreso mean like "what else are you gonna do besides stare at the ceiling" caus it's all i do these days n i taalk myself out of doing fun stuff caus of it
ponipampering
ponipampering

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum