BeasieHell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"small world" experiences

+2
Vomitdistrict
claire
6 posters

Go down

"small world" experiences Empty "small world" experiences

Post by claire Sun Jul 02, 2023 12:17 am

earlier today i was hanging out with a friend playing windwaker ,and they invited someone else they knew because that person knew alot about the game and wanted to help us out a little ,and i learnt i actually had alot in common with them - namely ,we both spent alot of our formative years around the same few rly tiny little towns in rural wales, like aberrystwyth and llanelly  ! !
and the odds of that are super duper low ,right ?? ,,but growing up iv heard alot of stories from my family of meeting ppl from this tiny area again and again many years later . its a vry special kind of feeling and it got me thinking abit

i rly like hearing abt friends of mine talk abt stuff like re-meeting ppl online that they used to live super close to .. if any1 has any sstories of this nature ,consider sharing them here ! maybe youll even meet someone you used 2 know too .. o_O
claire
claire

btrash and wretchedhiddenthing like this post

Back to top Go down

"small world" experiences Empty Re: "small world" experiences

Post by Vomitdistrict Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:58 am

Sure I have a few of these. I once did work on the Catghost series, specifically the game that followed the websites with similar themes, and in the process I realized that one of the people I was working with (one of the ones that accidentally game jacked the series at one point LOL ) lived in the same city as me, we got dinner as soon as we found out and every few years if I go to America I say hi to him. Back in the day the main brains behind the operation was also close to us but we never met up Razz . On another note, Chel (GummyGutz) and I have known each other for like almost 6-7 years which is our main claim to fame. We met on a metalhead server that was ran by the girl who cheated on my ex gf LOL! When we met up again we didn't even recognize eachother until we saw we had sent eachother messages a loooong time ago. I think it also knew my friend Amy who worked on Stillborn (?) But I get mixed up very easy. OH! Nanoray and I also used to be in the same server for influential Tumblr users. I used to bully him for having a fiat.
Vomitdistrict
Vomitdistrict

https://vomitdistrict.neocities.org

claire likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by fawnroux Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:12 pm

oh HEY now I got something relevant for this lmao

I was just at an art market in downtown seattle and stumbled into Bea! first irl forum meetup already achieved

Got alotta good shit there. Y'all will inevitably see some of it when I post a picture in the battlestation thread once more things come together.

On a side note, its really fun getting folks approaching me and asking "hey are you fawn?" because they're right! Im so fawn
fawnroux
fawnroux

claire likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Vomitdistrict Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:14 pm

Did you punch Bea in the stomach? If I saw her I'd do that and laugh and then pull out my giant hammer and flatten her like a pancake before running off.
Vomitdistrict
Vomitdistrict

claire likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by fawnroux Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:17 pm

Vomitdistrict wrote:Did you punch Bea in the stomach? If I saw her I'd do that and laugh and then pull out my giant hammer and flatten her like a pancake before running off.

Didn't have my hammer on me, so I did not. If I'm gonna do a Girl Beatdown im either gonna pull out all the bells and whistles or not do it at all. hope you understand
fawnroux
fawnroux

Vomitdistrict and claire like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oktokuiten Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:20 pm

fawnroux wrote:oh HEY now I got something relevant for this lmao

I was just at an art market in downtown seattle and stumbled into Bea! first irl forum meetup already achieved

Got alotta good shit there. Y'all will inevitably see some of it when I post a picture in the battlestation thread once more things come together.

On a side note, its really fun getting folks approaching me and asking "hey are you fawn?" because they're right! Im so fawn

first Bea-Con in history
oktokuiten
oktokuiten

btrash and claire like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by girlmeat5557 Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:24 pm

oh i had three of these this past week. Two were this friend of mine named "goblin" who i introduced to my friend claire (i think shes on this forum too?) and apparently they had both lived in this tiny small town in wales. that was awesome.

the other one with goblin was... ok guys... i was gushing about this girl i really like and goblin was like "oh are you talking about my partner?" -- THAT WAS SUPER EMBARASSING

i cant remember the third one lol >_<
girlmeat5557
girlmeat5557

https://girlmeat.neocities.org/

btrash and claire like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Vomitdistrict Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:28 pm

Hahaha Goblins a great name. Reminds me of my friend Creature I used to study under.
Vomitdistrict
Vomitdistrict

claire likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by trixie Sun Jul 02, 2023 9:02 pm

Apparently Kenzie knows somebody I was friends with back in the day which is fun because they both hit me up about it at the same time. Its nice to exist in the universe consistently. Its like object permanence. it feels good.
trixie
trixie

claire likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Vomitdistrict Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:57 am

trixie wrote:Apparently Kenzie knows somebody I was friends with back in the day which is fun because they both hit me up about it at the same time. Its nice to exist in the universe consistently. Its like object permanence. it feels good.

omg who was this!!!! what a coincidence
Vomitdistrict
Vomitdistrict

Back to top Go down

Post by trixie Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:23 pm

Vomitdistrict wrote:
trixie wrote:Apparently Kenzie knows somebody I was friends with back in the day which is fun because they both hit me up about it at the same time. Its nice to exist in the universe consistently. Its like object permanence. it feels good.

omg who was this!!!! what a coincidence

old friend of mine from the Housepets days, one Its_Fawn, cool mother fucker, great artist
trixie
trixie

Back to top Go down